The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumours, gotta love them Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Rumours, gotta love them Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rumours, gotta love them Quinns1-12 Rumours, gotta love them Quinns1-15 Rumours, gotta love them Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Rumours, gotta love them Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Rumours, gotta love them Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Rumours, gotta love them Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Rumours, gotta love them DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Rumours, gotta love them SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Rumours, gotta love them Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Rumours, gotta love them Hayden-panettiere-

Rumours, gotta love them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Rumours, gotta love them Empty
PostSubject: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 pm

New directions might see this as some shocking news but Quinn had finally figured out where all her true friends where. Who wouldn't judge her about anything so she had gone to Coach Sue with her resignation letter and pompoms. She left that office feeling nothing but buzzing with happiness of knowing that she could now go and be a part of something that wouldn't judge her.

She was wearing her floral top, leggings and ballet flats that matched the flowers on her top. Her hair was in soft curls around her face and she confidently walked down the halls, lots of heads turning and she dreaded to think what was going through their heads and the new rumours that would start tomorrow. Quinn walked into the choir room and it looked like she was the first one there. She took her seat in her old place and waited for everyone to come in. She scooted her chair closer to the one Sam usually sat in and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Becca left her biology lesson feeling a little sick and worn out. She was met by Puck who took her schoolbag and slung it over his shoulder, only stopping at that when Becca glared at him for trying to take the pile of books in her hands. They were covering her little bump until she could get her jacket from her locker. So that's where they stopped first. So Becca could pull on her jacket and ditch her books and her bag before heading to Glee. The brunette took a bottle of water, too, because she was feeling sick and really didn't want to be running out of glee to throw up.

When they got to Glee Club, they were almost the first ones there. Becca's eyes widened a fraction when she saw the blonde girl in her old seat. But they soon returned to normal as a grim broke out across her face. "Quinn!" She chirped, letting go of her boyfriend's hand to skip over to her friend, immediately taking the seat next to her. Becca pulled her friend into a hug.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Quinn was flicking through her old messages on her phone when she heard the choir room door open. She looked up in time for Becca to shout, "Quinn!" and hug her. Quinn squeezed her back and said, "Becca!"

Quinn was really happy to be back in glee, like she had said a hundred times especially when she was pregnant with Beth that she wanted to be somewhere she was welcome and people wouldn't judge.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Becca briefly noticed Puck sit down beside her but she kept her focus on Quinn. "Wh-Di-What are you doing here? Did Coach Sylvester let you do both again?" Becca spluttered but quickly regained her sense of speech again.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:52 pm

"What does it look like?" Quinn said and sighed. "No, I realized where my true friends are and she was torturing me anyway." Quinn said. "A few heads turned when I was dressed like this but like I said, I know where my true friends are so I ignored them." Quinn added.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Becca winced at what Quinn said, after all, her sister was also a Cheerio, with nothing like Glee to fall back on. Her face quickly lit up when Quinn spoke about knowing where her true friends are and Becca nodded. "We're always here for you." The brunette agreed with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 pm

"Aww!" Quinn said and put a hand to her chest to stop herself from crying. Just then Rachel and Finn walked in. "Quinn!" They both said at the same time. "Did you quit the cheerios?" Rachel asked and Quinn nodded.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Becca beamed at Quinn before turning slightly in her seat and crossing her legs so that her stomach was only part-visible, her paranoia that people could see was running high. "Hey guys!" She greeted normally as Rachel and Finn entered the room.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Quinn smiled her usual smile at Finn and Rachel. She hummed to herself for a few seconds before looking back to her phone and finding a tweet. "Oh! Becca, have you heard about the Chris/Darren/Heather/Naya kiss on the last glee live?" Quinn said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm

"Um... No." Becca replied with a smile. "There's such a thing?" She questioned with a light laugh, folding her hands unconsciously in her lap.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 pm

"Here!" Quinn said and held up her phone showing a picture. But saw Becca try and cover her baby bump. "It's okay, you aren't showing so noticibly yet. I could fit in my cheerios shell until a month into my pregnancy." Quinn whispered leaning over to Becca so no one else heard.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 am

Before Becca could look at the picture, Quinn spoke. The brunette glanced over at her friend gratefully and gave her a small smile, looking briefly over Quinn's shoulder at Rachel, who looked curious as to what they were whispering about. Becca just smiled at the other brunette and turned her attention to the phone Quinn held in front of her.

[aaahlolololol they're the doubles of Kurt&Blaine & Santana&Brittany XD
Becca has been Awake too long.]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

[What as in the actors are the doubles?]

Quinn smiled and pulled her phone away. She put it in her pocket and said, "Oh! I have something for you, It's in my locker!" Quinn said and stood up. "Okay, I really need to cut down on the energy drinks now I'm not a cheerleader." Quinn mumbled to herself as she walked across the room to the door.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm

"For...Me..?" Becca murmured to herself and leapt up from her seat to catch up with Quinn, smiling brightly as she walked beside her, unsure whether Quinn had meant for her or for Glee Club but she had to move or she would turn into an inanimate object.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 pm

"Yes, you! It's not exciting but I found them." Quinn said and headed over to her locker. She looked around before she spun the dial. She opened the locker and pulled out her old maternity jeans. "I found them and they are like, super comfy." Quinn said and held them out for Becca.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Becca smiled brightly and reached out to take the jeans. "Thanks, Quinn. Ideally appreciate you helping me with this. But you don't have to." The brunette assured, brushing absent-mindedly at the jeans to get off any invisible lint.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 pm

"Trust me, you'll need people to help you when you start to show really bad. I didn't and it's horrible." Quinn said and shut her locker again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours, gotta love them   Rumours, gotta love them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumours, gotta love them
Page 1 of 1