The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Okay, this may be annoying O_O Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Okay, this may be annoying O_O Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, this may be annoying O_O Quinns1-12 Okay, this may be annoying O_O Quinns1-15 Okay, this may be annoying O_O Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Okay, this may be annoying O_O Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Okay, this may be annoying O_O Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Okay, this may be annoying O_O Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Okay, this may be annoying O_O DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Okay, this may be annoying O_O SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Okay, this may be annoying O_O Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Okay, this may be annoying O_O Hayden-panettiere-

Okay, this may be annoying O_O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Okay, this may be annoying O_O Empty
PostSubject: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 am

Well... some of the members who have been here for ages may remember we tried moving the site to a proboards site but it failed... miserably well guess what?! Holly tried moving it again! This time to invision free as she knows how to work it and it has worked and not failed!

Why am I referring to myself in 1st person?O_O god knows...

So, we will be moving there so if you can please transfer yourselves to the new site and get a feel around if you have never been on that host before because we will hopefully be moving there permanently. I will probably leave this site here until new years for people who aren't as active and forgotten about us to get a chance to rejoin. Also, when joining, you will have to re-apply. Sorry for all the hassle but it is mandatory and fair for members joining us. Please keep this in mind that we will not be accepting originals until we have enough canons to make me happy. Any problems please don't be afraid to PM me on either sites, I check both often so I will get your message. Also, if you don't want to move then I'm afraid then you can't continue on this site because like I mentioned, it will be deleted. There are plently other glee rpgs hosted on forumotion out there if you really don't want to join IF.

Sorry for the inconvenience if it caused any and remember, any questions, dont be afraid to ask me. SITE;

z13.invisionfree.com/keepmehangingon
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Okay, so this is probably getting sooooooo annoying. ^_^ I'll reopen this site but I may not be online as much as I'd like to be because, well, summer is nearly over and I have school. But, enough about me, this site is going to be reopened like I said.

Um, about the other admins, Zoe is pretty busy on other sites but I'll get her to come back and as for Becca, her laptop broke and so she has to use her phone to stay in contact with me. I'll ask her to drop in every now and then too.

This skin will be changed too, I'm going to see what I can find :') Sorry about the trouble this may have caused.
-Holly, owner.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Okay, this may be annoying O_O Tumblr_lpfjzmr3uM1qafrh6
If all goes to plan, Becca's laptop will be fixed sometime in the next seven days.

Though things rarely go to plan.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

becca maci garcia wrote:
If all goes to plan, Becca's laptop will be fixed sometime in the next seven days.

HOLLY LIKES THIS.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

No disrespect, so... It is getting pretty annoying.
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:48 pm

im confused is this site open or closed ??
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

It's open! ^.^

Okay, this may be annoying O_O Tumblr_lqba3qhff61qbcfc7o6_250
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeahie!
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 pm

brittany susan pierce wrote:
becca maci garcia wrote:

HOLLY LIKES THIS.

Guess who's laptop is working!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this may be annoying O_O   Okay, this may be annoying O_O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, this may be annoying O_O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: Welcome to tgrp, stranger :: Rules and News-
Jump to: